Augmented Reality Solutions
This technique has been developing for years and never fails to surprise us. Augmented Reality solutions combines a real environment with a technological one by generating a very interesting and useful effect to enhance the message we want to present. This is the main difference with virtual reality, because AR content does not replace the reality, but it adds a video or image content to the real world.
AR examples are many, video games are just only one of the uses but Augmented Reality content can be an eye catching solution for events, shops, retail, cultural and heritage, tourism, weddings, education or dozens of sectors, the only limit is the creativity. This technology is not only used to promote products or to entertain, it can also be used in more serious environment such as business
or medicine. Augmented Reality Solutions can be also used to create digital training missions for solider or training and practical lesson for doctors or nurses to feel like they are in the real world.
How Augmented Reality Works
Virtual On provides AR content development of different types of business, its effect is very flexible and can be used with a smart phone, tablet, Virtual Reality headset, screen monitor or a big LED screen. The uses of Augmented Reality Solutions can be from a simple text to give basic information to instruct how to perform a surgical procedure in medicine.Augmented reality technology apps can be added to mobile phones, tablets or any other augmented reality systems. As you point the camera of your smartphone or tablet, this technology overlays information about the product. For example, in retail fields, some brands are using it to let you visualize how a new sofa can look in a room before you purchase it, making you sure that you make the best choice. When using Augmented Reality, the video content plays a key part on this solution and our team is expert on video creation.
So, why use Augmented Reality to promote your business?
Retail Experience – Bring your retail website to life with a 360° online augmented reality experience of your store.
Hospitality – Augmented reality examples in this field includes lobbies, bars, restaurants, pools, conference facilities and bedrooms where people can experience and sample a unique atmosphere.
Real Estate – In this case Augmented Reality gives prospective buyers a first hand, immersive 360 VR experience of your listed properties or architectural projects.
- Weddings and Events – You always are be able to travel back in time, to be immersed in the middle of your wedding or event.
- Travel & Tourism – Gives your clients a virtual taste of your destinations.
- Venue Promotion- Use it in trade events, an Immersive VR experience of your venue will put you ahead of your competition.
- Healthcare – Virtual Reality creates a safe environment for the healthcare professionals to practice and learn new skills as well as improve the existing ones.
- Automotive – Create a 360 Virtual test drive with Automotive VR putting your customer’s right in the driving seat without leaving the showroom.
- Training & Education – Use Immersive VR in a multitude of scenarios from classroom environments to staff training.